- 250g per tub.
- Serving size: 1 scoop (approx 5g). 50 servings per tub. 50 days supply.
- Fully loaded with a massive 16 naturally occurring, nutrient-rich superfoods in effective doses for plant-powered performance.
- Nutrient-dense immune support formula. Plug the nutrient gaps in your diet, boost your immune system and improve athletic performance. Packed with ingredients clinically proven to carry a wide range of benefits to aid overall health and vitality.
- Alkaline ingredients which can improve your body’s acid-base balance and can help to counteract the acidic effect of a high-protein diet.
- Convenient, no mess preparation. Add to shakes, smoothies, drinks or food. Here at Roar Potential, we like to mix a scoop of our Super Greens with 200ml of cashew or oat milk, a banana and a dash of cinnamon. Delicious!
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- made in the UK
Spirulina Powder, Alfalfa Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Kale Powder, Spinach Powder, Broccoli, Watercress, Parsley, Celery, Carrot Powder, Ginger Root, Beetroot Powder, Alfalfa (sprouts), Green Tea, Beta-Carotene, Maltodextrin.
Bursting with naturally occuring green goodness, Roar Potential® Super Greens is a blend of nutrient rich superfoods, clinically proven to hold a range of benefits to overall health and vitality. Our Super Greens supplement provides a convenient, no nonsense injection of goodness into your daily diet, taking you well on your way to your essential 5 a day without spending hours in the kitchen.
Effective doses of naturally occurring goodness, including spirulina, barley, broccoli, and kale. The product is designed not to replace, but to supplement a healthy whole-food diet; a daily dose of our Super Greens will plug nutrient gaps in your diet, supporting and improving general health and vitality, boosting your immune system and improving athletic performance.
As always with Roar Potential® products, all ingredients are listed together with the doses at which those ingredients are included:
Spirulina Powder: a dark green algae packed full of protein and every essential amino acid. It’s also high in iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc.
Alfalfa Powder and Alfalfa Sprouts: brimming with a concentrated amount of vitamin and minerals. High in vitamins C, K and calcium.
Barley Grass Powder: protein rich and a great source of vitamins A, C and E.
Wheat Grass Powder: a good source of vitamin A, C, E, iron, calcium and magnesuim
Kale Powder: from the original leafy green superfood, this is high in beta carotene, vitamin A, C and calcium.
Spinach Powder: bursting with vitamin C, B6, iron and magnesium.
Broccoli: high in vitamin C, K, A and folate.
Watercress: hugely popular superfood with an amazing 15 vital nutrients and minerals.
Parsley: improves the immune system, beats inflammation, fights disease, protects your blood vessels.
Celery: belongs to the Apiaceae plant family; the health benefits of celery are due to the excellent sources of beneficial enzymes and antioxidants.. Celery is loaded with essential minerals and vitamins such as folate, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin K.
Carrot Powder: an excellent source of beta-carotene and other health benefiting compounds such as vitamin A, minerals and antioxidants.
Ginger Root: a natural anti-inflammatory that can reduce muscle pain and soreness.
Beetroot Powder: rich in antioxidants, a superb source of manganese, vitamin C, folate and potassium.
Green Tea: loaded with antioxidants and nutrients.
Beta Carotene: high in vitamin A, essential for healthy skin, a healthy immune system, good eye health and vision.
|Nutritional Analysis||Per Serving||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g||0.09g|
|of which sugars||0.4g||8g|
|Barley Grass Powder||300mg||6g|
|Wheat Grass Powder||300mg||6g|
|Allergen Warning: For allergens see ingredients in bold. May also contain nuts, milk, gluten, eggs, soya and peanuts.|