Creatine Monohydrate Powder
- 500g per tub.
- Serving size: 5g. 100 servings per tub.
- Loading Dosage: 20g per day for 5 days (at 4 x 5g throughout the day) or 25g per day for 4 days (at 5 x 5g throughout the day).
- Maintenance Dosage: 5g per day (one slightly heaped teaspoon approximately). Take for around 7-10 weeks with two to three weeks off, before reloading and maintaining.
- 100% micronized creatine monohydrate. HPLC tested and analysed for purity. Dicyandiamide free (DCD).
- Improved performance, increased muscle cell volume and rapid recovery. Creatine is a must for men and women looking to improve athletic performance and increase lean muscle. Used consistently after exercise, creatine enables you to tap into explosive energy when you need it most. Creatine helps you to push yourself beyond your natural limits, increasing strength and lean muscle mass. It also hydrates the cells in your muscles, improving recovery.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Made In The UK.
Creatine supplementation is a must for all men and women looking to improve athletic performance and increase lean muscle. Second, only to protein supplementation on the list of must-haves for any serious athlete, used consistently, creatine enables you to tap into explosive energy when you need it most.
Foods such as meat, fish and poultry are sources of creatine but are excluded from a plant-based/ vegan diet. Clearly, plant-based/vegan diets create challenges that need to be accounted for when designing a nutritious diet. Research indicates that vegetarian and vegan diets reduce muscle creatine stores.
However, with informed management of food and appropriate supplementation, a plant-based/vegan diet can be easily designed to achieve the dietary needs of athletes; and creatine supplementation is particularly important for plant-based/vegan athletes. Roar Potential® Creatine Monohydrate will meet your performance needs.
Creatine’s performance-enhancing effects have been well studied, and it appears that supplementation can improve high-intensity exercise performance, muscle hypertrophy and maximal strength. According to independent nutrition research body Examine.com, evidence shows that supplementing with creatine is safe and improves muscular performance. In particular, power output is improved. Creatine also benefits anaerobic endurance by acting as fuel for your cells, enabling your muscles to lift for longer. According to Examine.com the most effective form of creatine is Creatine Monohydrate. The other types available– ethyl-ester, liquid, nitrate and others–are more expensive and considered to be less effective.
It supplies energy to your muscles through the bloodstream. When it reaches the muscles, it is converted into phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate), which is used to regenerate the muscles’ ultimate energy source: Adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
You only have a limited amount of ATP. When you workout, your ATP levels drop rapidly which is part of the reason your muscles fail on that final rep. Creatine is responsible for restoring ATP levels.
Supplementing with creatine monohydrate gives you more ATP, helping you get stronger and bigger. It will increase the number of repetitions you’ll be able to complete as well as the weight lifted, which in turn will allow for bigger muscle growth. Athletic performance is also increased. Further, it also hydrates the cells in your muscles, improving recovery and ability to build size.
|Nutritional Analysis||Per Serving|
|100% Creatine Monohydrate|
|Allergen Warning: For allergens see ingredients in bold. May also contain: nuts, milk, gluten, egg, soya and peanuts.|